Burlington ON September 25th, 2019 / – Newlook Capital Inc. (“Newlook”) is pleased to announce that the newest portfolio company in Newlook Capital Industrial Services Fund II (“Fund II”), Integrated Fire and Security Solutions (“IFSS”) has been awarded several major contracts, the most recent by the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando FL.
IFSS is headquartered in Fort Myers, Florida and is the first U.S. business in Fund II. IFSS specializes in offering integrated fire and security installation and maintenance services to hospitals, airports, seaports, school boards, court houses, prisons and government offices. IFSS also has major contracts in Collier county, one of the wealthiest counties in the U.S.
The Orange County Convention Center contract consists of replacing the interior doors systems in the Convention Center with modernized and integrated fire and security door systems. A significant portion of this contract is comprised of recurring service and maintenance work that will provide considerable revenue for years to come.
Other major recent wins for IFSS include;
- Palm Beach Gardens (West Palm Beach FL) Police Dept Access Control upgrade and retrofit of the PD access control.
- Lee County Schools Access Control. Multiyear contract, 3 base years with 2 additional years of renewal.
- South Florida Water Treatment Video Surveillance Upgrade. Single year contract with ongoing services by IFSS.
- Key West City wide video surveillance. Wireless city network and new camera recording at key points all over the island.
- Collier Schools renewed all contracts in July.
- Lee Schools renewed annual fire alarm and inspection contract.
- Millennium Physicians Group Access Control. Providing 130 sites in FL with access control systems (3 – 10 doors per site).
We are very excited for the operational team at IFSS and are eager to help them with their current and future business development and growth goals.
For more information on Industrial Services Fund II Please watch our video